1. Students are tardy at 7:50. You must be in the drop off line by 7:50 to avoid a tardy.
2. Tardies count toward truancy.
3. Absences are unexcused unless you send an excuse within two days of returning to school.
4. Unexcused absences count toward truancy.
5. The school day is ends at 2:30 for PreK and 3:15 for K/1. If you pick your child up prior to these times, it is an unexcused absence which counts toward truancy.
TRUANCY IS FILED WHEN YOUR CHILD REACHES
TEN UNEXCUSED ABSENCES/TARDIES/PICKED UP EARLY.
**Please visit our KPS Facebook Page for more event information.**